If anything is unclear after reading this text, contact us at privacy[at]huellaandinatrail[dot]com.
- This is a non -profit website. We do not run any ads, or sell anything. We make no money whatsoever from this website.
- We never send marketing emails to our visitors. We also do not run any newsletter, or have a signup form, or contact form on our website.
- We do not offer an option to register on the website, or any similar option that will result in us collecting any sensitive data oabout you.
- We do our best to anonymize all data that can be considered personal under the new GDPR legislation. For example, we use Google Analytics IP anonymization tool.
Data that we collect from every visitor, and why we collect them
1. Website Function Cookies
2. Anonymous visitor statistics cookies
Anonymized data, collected by Google Analytics, such as how many people have visited our website, what type of technology they are using (e.g. Mac or Windows which helps to identify when our site isn’t working as it should for particular technologies), how long they spend on the site, what page they look at etc. This helps us to continuously improve our website.
It is impossible to identify a particular person from the anonymous data collected by Google Analytics. We have also turned off all options in Google Analytics settings that may (when turned on) result in Google sharing our traffic data with their partners (Google products & services, Bench-marking, Account specialist are disabled in our account).
Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google, and Pinterest buttons
Some of our webpages use social plug-ins from other organizations (such as the “Facebook like” button, Twitter’s tweet function, etc). These other organizations may receive and use personal data about your visit to our sites, if you are logged in to the respective service.
For more information on how these organizations use personal data, please read their privacy policies.
Security of your personal data
We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational controls to protect your personal data against unauthorized processing and against accidental loss, damage or destruction.
Unfortunately, sending information via the internet is never completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data once with us, we cannot guarantee the security of any personal data sent to our site while still in transit and so you provide it at your own risk.
You have the following rights:
- Right to information – meaning you have to right to know whether your Personal Data is being processed; what data is gathered, from where it is obtained and why and by whom it is processed.
- Right to access – meaning you have the right to access the data collected from/about you. This includes your right to request and obtain a copy of your Personal Data gathered.
- Right to rectification – meaning you have the right to request rectification or erasure of your Personal Data that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to erasure – meaning in certain circumstances you can request for your Personal Data to be erased from our records.
- Right to restrict processing – meaning where certain conditions apply, you have the right to restrict the Processing of your Personal Data.
- Right to object to processing – meaning in certain cases you have the right to object to Processing of your Personal Data, for example in the case of direct marketing.
- Right to object to automated Processing – meaning you have the right to object to automated Processing, including profiling; and not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated Processing. This right you can exercise whenever there is an outcome of the profiling that produces legal effects concerning or significantly affecting you.
- Right to data portability – you have the right to obtain your Personal Data in a machine-readable format or if it is feasible, as a direct transfer from one Processor to another.
- Right to lodge a complaint – in the event that we refuse your request under the Rights of Access, we will provide you with a reason as to why. If you are not satisfied with the way your request has been handled please contact us.
- Right for the help of supervisory authority – meaning you have the right for the help of a supervisory authority and the right for other legal remedies such as claiming damages.
- Right to withdraw consent – you have the right withdraw any given consent for Processing of your Personal Data.
Have more questions? You can contact us with any questions or request regarding your privacy at privacy[at]huellaandinatrail[dot]com. We reply to all requests in a timely manner, complying with the new GDPR legislative.
Latest update: 4th June 2018